From September 2023 the new design of our uniform is compulsory for all pupils (Years 7 to 11) . The uniform is available from all the usual local suppliers.
If you are unsure on the suitability of any aspect of the school uniform please feel free to contact your child’s Year Leader prior to purchasing. You can call school: 01282 865299 choosing Option 2 then selecting the option appropriate to the year leader of your child. You can also email them directly checking their details on the staff list of the website.
- Purple blazer with new school badge
- Grey tailored trousers with our school logo on the pocket. (Trousers must be from a designated supplier and include our embroidered logo on the pocket. Underwear must not be visible and belts should be black or grey with a discreet buckle).
- To be worn with trousers: plain black or grey socks.
- Purple, pleated, tartan skirt – knee length (from a designated uniform supplier. Skirt waist-bands must not be rolled over. Shorts must not be worn under skirts. Skirts must not be tight fitting)
- To be worn with a skirt: either black opaque tights or white or grey ankle socks – not both.
All pupils must wear
- White shirt – long or short-sleeved with formal collar
- School tie – grey with emblem in pupil’s school house colour
- Traditional sensible, low-heeled black school shoes. (No boots, trainers, trainer-style, pump-style, suede or canvas material. Black laces if lace-ups. No logos/colour flashes)
Pupils must have all items of uniform with them whilst in school.